Saturday, August 16, 2008

ORIGINAL CLOUDS on CANVAS by ALEXA



ORIGINALS by ALEXA LENNON SOLD
acrylic on canvas
I'll even sign them if you'd like!
$10 each
STORY BEHIND THE PAINTINGS:
When I moved into my current apartment, I noticed the fuse-box was aesthetically placed smack on the wall in the bedroom, in a very conspicuous spot.
To cleverly cover them up, I created these beautiful, intricate, difficult masterpieces to cover up the fusebox and make it appear as though my artwork actually BELONGED on the wall.
Now, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, purchase these masterpieces at the incredibly low price of $10/each (for ORIGINALS!) and watch your investments skyrocket in the coming decades (most likely after I die, because that's just how these things go).
Hurry...this is the hottest item up for sale!