Saturday, August 16, 2008

BRAND NEW DIGITAL PIANO $1000


BRAND NEW DIGITAL PIANO $1000
I purchased this baby brand new back in January as a Christmas gift to myself. However, I just don't play enough to make owning it worth it.
My purchase price was $1100
It has great quality sound,
dual phone jacks (so you can play duets)
a bazillion buttons and settings and demo songs and just STUFF that I really don't use, but it was cool that it has them and it makes it look neat-o. And I'm sure it's what made it the price it is.
It also has weighted keys, so it plays like a "real" piano.
I'll include the piano bench as well.
With digital, you can plug in your headphones and play, and not bother anyone above or below you...great for apartment living!
Also, it breaks down so it's easily transported.
Black color is so sleek, and this piece doesn't look like some silly keyboard...it looks like a real piano.
COME AND PLAY IT THIS WEEKEND! SEE HOW IT SOUNDS AND FEELS