Friday, August 15, 2008

COMPUTER SPEAKERS surround sound LOGITECH - $75



LOGITECH Z-640 6-speaker surround sound COMPUTER SPEAKER SET - $75 SOLD
BEAUTIFUL, MINT CONDITION LOGITECH Z-640 Computer Speaker System
* Surround sound
* 2 left (front/rear), 2 right (front/rear), subwoofer and center channel speaker.
* I still have the owner's manual, all cords necessary for hook-up.
WHY WOULD I SELL THIS?
* My computer decided to end its life (without asking me, of course, for approval) about 2 weeks ago. I got into a new little laptop, and no longer need the speaker system. It just takes up too much room in my little apartment...but it has been AWESOME... The sound is amazing...and for such a low price.
Feel free to come by and see it, and give me your offer (you'll see they're in perfect condition). They work awesome, no problems, nada...just great speakers. I want them GONE! They're just taking up space at this point...they want to be in your home!